Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oxford Street

Oxford Street, London England

Swimming down Oxford street this sea of people swells and churns just as the natural ocean does. I sweep away with the crowd sudden -Halt! -as we get qued up, I break free and go running along down the pavement. A fake fur jacket with fake blonde hair bobbing up and down, Christmas consumers with thei rmulti-colored bags,
Purchase Purchase Purchase
Go! Go! Go!
For 'tis the season.
A mile down Oxford street a mile of people each with a new face and dress; how many masks does each face wear? An Asian fish paves the way and I follow in her wake. I break!I dash my own way 'round the easy flowing slow moving floatsam and jetsam in my way.
Sinking down into the tube station I leave the chaos and the ocean of Oxford street.

1 comment:

NinaBeeean(: said...

in comment to your about me... what comes next post graduate post baby post malone, you come next.